Green Worldwide Shipping, “Green,” respects your right to privacy. The following global policy details how Green collects, uses, and protects personal information. This policy covers information collected within our website, software, mobile, and/or other means.
Green may also collect information from various sources, such as website submissions, mobile applications, consumer reports, publicly available data systems and third party providers.
Personal information that may be collected includes:
Personal contact details
(name, postal and/or e-mail address, and phone or fax number)
Business contact details
(job title, department and name of organization)
Third party information
Country of origin
Usernames and passwords for Greenscope software
Content uploaded, provided
Referral source detail
Financial and accounting details for payment
Operating system data
Mobile device unique identifier
Green uses collected information to:
- provide information, products, and services by request;
- provide effective customer service;
- provide customers and carriers with required shipment information;
- provide network with market information and strategies;
- provide a personalized experience;
- contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- information and notices related to the use of Green’s products and services (including websites)
- improve our products and services
- develop new products and services;
- optimize our business operations;
- improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- improve the content, functionality, and usability of the websites and mobile apps;
- promote employee/talent recruitment
- promote compliance with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and corporate policies;
- promote security to protect against and prevent fraud, claims, and other liabilities and to manage corporate risk exposure; and
- Any other purpose about which we provide notice at the time of collection.
Third party vendors performing services or doing business with Green Worldwide Shipping are not permitted to use your personal information, except in connection with the service performed, and are bound to protect your personal information consistent with Green policies, practices, and within General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
You have the right to “unsubscribe” or “update your communication preferences” at any time, however, this may impact our ability to provide timely, pertinent information regarding news, product, or services. You have the right to request access to personal data and information transfers, subject to applicable law and guidelines.
Green uses “cookies” and other tracking methods to collect statistical information in support of our websites and technologies. Cookies collect information about website visitor behavior such as duration on page, clicked links, downloaded resources, and technologies used. The information tracked by both owned and third party providers, such as Google Analytics, do not collect personal identification. If you do not wish to receive cookie identification, you may opt out or set your browsers to reject this setting.
The transfer of personal information to countries outside the country of collection is permitted, even if the country does not have the same data protection policies; however, Green will transfer information with all protections outlined in this global policy notice.
If you are protected under the European Union’s Regulation (EU) General Data Protection Directive 2016/679, we will only process your personal data upon establishment of legal rights to do so and under the consent of such processing. Green Worldwide Shipping reserves the right to process personal information to fulfill contractual obligation, for the purposes of legal obligation or in the vital interests of the public or individuals. Information will only be processed for the originally collected purpose, unless otherwise explicitly permitted. Personal information will be retained only for the duration of the intended purpose. Green maintains technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, or damage.
Your rights under GDPR include:
The right to receive information about your relationship with Green Worldwide Shipping;
The right to obtain confirmation regarding whether your personal data is being processed;
The right for Green to inform you of your rights to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, and to be erased upon completion of processing or upon withdrawal of consent;
The right to restrict Green processing of your personal data if the accuracy of such data is contested, or, if Green no longer needs your personal data for its original purpose;
The right to receive copies of all personal data in Green’s possession in a well-developed format;
The right to transmit your personal data in our possession to another controller without hindrance from Green Worldwide Shipping.
To exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us as specified below.